Thread: Seems kind of quiet

Killbrian

Seems kind of quiet

Hope this awesome forum isn't losing steam. I think this site is a great idea for the gorgeous ladies and their admirers to be able to interact

Administrator
    Yeah and the ladies do apologize about that. We have them all working on some new things and its taking a lot more time than we thought.

Ana Should pop in here today or tomorrow with some news about a shoot she is going to do.

PG

Killbrian
    wow, that was a quick response! i wasn't looking for an apology or calling anyone out. i was just hoping that it wasn't losing steam right after i discovered it heh. thanks for the quick response though! much appreciated

bigdaddytaz71
    Hey pg nice to hear that the ladies are doings things for this forum. Just shows how awesome they all are. I love all there sites and can`t wait to see what they have for us.

Ana Mancini
    Yep. PG is right. we are not slacking we are working. Hehehe. and its been lots and lots of fun. Watch the forum as I am about to make a couple posts about whats going on.

Kisses, Ana

Trannylover
    it seems like im the only person on here right now

jbarman
    Yes, I wish this place was more active. Would love to get to know some t-girls in my area.

AlexS88
    is a good news ever .. we want to see more hot models and elegant models :P

Badboy79
    Yeah more hot ts in los angeles need to open it up for us to volunteer to get topped and bottomed on film

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.