Who else loves a hot selfie tranny tits shot? Yeah I love them and I was able to get the beautiful and amazing Angeles Cid to grab some photos like that. And below I am posting a couple for you to see here on this site. Please post your comments about these photos and let me know what you think. I for one can not get enough of these Selfie tranny tits photos!

Angeles as with most women when they lay down. Their tits pool up around their chest and neck and they look amazing. You just want to reach over and caress them and play with them. Can you imagine looking over from your side of the bed and caressing these big tits? Pinching her nipples a little as you look deep into her eyes!!!

If you want to see more. And we both know that you do. Then click on one of the images below. Both take you to her site so that you can sign up become a member and show her you are a super fan of those big tits and that big cock of hers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	3487

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	3488

If you would rather click a text link then click right here ---> Join Angeles Cid Now!