I get a lot of men writing to me saying that they love active shemales. Well... yesterday I decided to meet one of them, who has been a gentleman all along, has sent me lots of photos, and has been very assertive in his emails.

We met at a restaurant, had a couple of drinks, and then went to his house. We start making out and all of a sudden Mr. I Like Active Shemales tells that he has never had anal sex (given or taken), and that he is afraid of me being too rough. You guys know me, I am not a rough person at all, and I am very delicate, so I assure him that it will be fine, that I will be gentle. He gets on his hands and knees, and I swear the moment my penis touches his buttock (not even his anus!), he jumps and says that he can't.

There is a god, because just them my cell phone rings. It is my sister talking about clothes or something silly like that, but I tell the guy that I had a family emergency and run out of his house. I was so frustrated!

If a guy is going to chase a "special lady", and wine her and dine her, he should first make sure that he will not act like a scared schoolboy the moment he gets in bed with her! It is frustrating and demeaning to the lady!