PDA

View Full Version : Afrika Kampos Set Request

Afterburner
08-11-2013, 10:51 AM
How goes it? I recently subscribed to Afrika Campos' website and she is one hot shemale. Her sets have only gotten better with time since she first debuted last year. I say this as a compliment to Afrika because I primarily watch ladyboys and have never been into blonde g-girls let alone t-girls. Afrika though is one hot exception to that preference. I really enjoyed her bed jackoff session video. She is just smoking hot.

Was wondering if Afrika could make a similar set for her site in the future in which she gets stroked off to cum? Sapphire made one of these sets, and I would love to see Afrika in one. Set would be quite simple. Afrika is in her room with a couch or bed. She gets exceptionally horny and she gets completely naked (no lingerie, no heels, nothing, just Afrika's naked body) and starts to stroke off. Suddenly this guy, shemale, or another person shows up. Afrika lays back and the person strokes her off and makes her shoot her cum.

Thanks again for the great websites, sets, and of course shemales.

Afterburner

Czarina
08-20-2013, 09:42 AM
hi Afterburner. I have passed it on to Afrika. Hoping to get that video soon!!!!