Thread: My Nude Photos (pics)

My Nude Photos (pics)

The rest of the photos are inside my site
    My official website: AngelesCid.com

oh my GOD!!!!!

Angeles, you are so very beautiful!!! Perfect tits to squeeze, suck and fuck. Your thighs look so soft, warm and edible. I want you to wrap them around my head while I munch on you. Your gorgeous ass, although I would love to pound it deep and hard, you are welcomed to place it on my face for a few hours if you like. Thanks for the cock hardening pictures.

so hot!!!..............

Administrator
    Yes she is and its about time for more. But I have to restart my computer first.

Administrator
    Well These are not nude photos of Angeles. But I do think you will like them.. They show a whole lot of her tits even though her nipples are covered. And I for one think these are sexy as hell. But the most important part of this photo set was the video that was recorded right after these photos. And you can see that movie only in her members area. <--- Click right there. Or click your favorite photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orange1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	3420

Name:	orange2.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	3421

Name:	orange3.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	3422

Administrator
    Guys, do not forget that we have also assembled a boat load of hot trans girls live on webcam for you!

Administrator

Dripping cum

Do you ever get so hot you start dripping cum? That is what happened with Angeles this day. She had been modeling a wedding gown and was talking about what sort of Honeymoon she would enjoy. The places she would like to go and also the things she would like to do.

As you can imagine a lot of those things are sexual. Such is the life of a trans girl. But anyway. When the next set came up she had to slip on this lingerie and then model it for you. Her fans! And as she was starting to strip it off, we noticed she was dripping cum.

When I asked her she said she was hot thinking about all the sex she would have on her honeymoon!

Click on the image or right here on this text to see the movie clip.

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	3457

Administrator

Cool Sucking cock

Is it not one of your favorite things? I do so love sucking cock and TaniaQ and I found a nice one in the closet. Turned out to be my neighbor having fun with us, but we also had a lot of fun with him.

Take a look. Make sure to check out the movie in my members area.

XOXO
    Angeles

Administrator

Cool Big titties and ass

Want to check out more of Angeles Cid's big titties and ass? How about some hot mirror shots?

Yeah I think you will like this photo set because it has for the most part two shots in one in every photo. Below you will see a sample of a gallery of Angeles Cid that I made today. She has on white lingerie and she strips it off in the mirror and has photos take while she does it. This gives us the best shots of her amazing big titties and ass. So make sure and enjoy these sample photos. Then click one of them to join the members area of her website. You will love this.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	3473

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	3474

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	3475

Do not miss this chance to see more of her right now. Click here or Click an image above.

Administrator

Big Tranny ass

So I wanted to ask you guys. Who likes my big tranny ass? Now here is the real catcher. WHY do you like my ass?

Can you imagine coming home from a long day. Had an issue with the boss and you are stressed. Traffic as always sucked. Maybe you even tripped over something as you came in the house. But then when you walk into the bedroom you find me on the bed in this sort of pose!

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	3476

What would you do? Would you enjoy finding my big tranny ass in the air like this? Would you spank it or what? Maybe you would drop all your things and come over and lick it for me? How about even licking from my ass hole down to my balls and then along the shaft of my cock?

Yeah I get the feeling that things in the bedroom would get just as hot as things outdoors in the sun. If you want, you can click that image to see more right now! Or click right here!

Administrator

Big tits or Big cock

Guys. I had another photo I wanted to share with you and I want an opinion!!! Big tits or Big cock? Which do you like the most?

Take a look at my mirror set and see what you think about it. Is it all about the Big tits? Or maybe the Big Cock? Or both?

Let me know what you think and what you look at first when you check out my photos. Or maybe its just my beautiful face and blonde hair?

Click right here right now and let me know what you think with some comments in my members area!

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	3477

Administrator

Cool Wet Shemale cock

Want to check out some hot and wet shemale cock? Yeah we all do and thank god for Angeles Cid. This girl has the body and the desire to show it off for you, her fans. And she can never get enough of being naked and letting you play with her.

Angeles had spent some time at the beach and she got a nice deep and dark tan. When she decided to do a shoot we thought this would be the perfect time for some wet shemale cock photos and videos. And we are so glad that we pulled this off!

Take a look at these two sample photos from this set. Naked, Semi erect and a wet cock that would love to be sucked dry in so many ways. So if you want to see more of her with those big tits and that big cock dripping water. Then simply click on one of the images to see the tour of her website. Follow the simple directions below!

1. Enjoy these photos!
    2. Click an image
    3. Click any of the join buttons or images on the tour
    4. Fill in the form and click submit
    5. Fill in the final form and click submit again and you are in!

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	3485

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	3486

Because some people do not like clicking on images. You can also click right here! This link will take you to the tour of Angeles Cids members area!

Members who have read this thread: 1