Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Blog Posts

Administrator

Cool Busty hung blonde trans

If you know her, you love her already. This busty Hung blonde trans is Nelly Ochoa and she is the girl that I am speaking of. She has it all and those curves are going to enchant you and you will be so willing and hot to see more. Just take a look at this sample lingerie photo below and you will see what I am talking about.

Busty is not even the word to give a good description to those big tits. And hung is not quite big enough of a word to describe that big cock of hers. And she also happens to have a very big trans girl ass. Combined with all these hot curves she is the hottest Busty hung blonde trans you are going to find. So make sure and check out her website right now by clicking on her photo below.

Administrator

High heels

With these long legs and those amazing high heels. You have something to look at and drool over. Then seeing that huge cock hanging down. Laying on her high heels and looking like it needs you to pick it up and start stroking it.

Now if you found this beauty. Those big tits and that massive cock hanging down. What would you do with her? How would you approach her and how would you handle that cock.

Click on the image and check out the rest of this photo set. This is hot.

Join Mariana's site and see her body in her amazing and hot videos. Click NOW!

Administrator

Cool Sapphire Young's Big Ladyboy cock

Who wants to see Sapphire Youngs Big Ladyboy cock?

Heheheh yeah I know. We all do so below is a great photo I grabbed from her blog. If you click it, it will take you to her blog so you can also see the video clip.

You get to see her modeling her little ballerina outfit and how it completely fails to hide her big ladyboy cock. And trust me. This video clip and also the photo are hot! Both a turn on in their own right!

If you dont click the image below but still want to see more. You can simply click on one of the links below the image. We have a lot of stuff from Sapphire to share with you and I think you will love it all.

You can Read about Sapphires Wet Dream

Or you can see more photos of Sapphire Young Naked

Administrator

Cool Angeles Cid and TaniaQ go SheLesbian

The truth is, Angeles Cid and TaniaQ go shelesbian is about as much of a dream come true as it can be. Both girls are hot. And they are also both hung. Furthermore they both have big tits, even though the tits on Angeles Cid are bigger. And lets not forget the fact that both girls are blondes.

So in general they are two of the hottest trans girls we could ever want to watch going shelesbian!

Can you imagine that the photo below is actually a screen cap of the movie where Angeles Cid and TaniaQ go SheLesbian??

Yeah this image below is a screen cap from the movie in Angeles Cid's members area. You can click right here to join Angeles in her exclusive members area. Or you can also click here to see the actual blog post. But no matter what, comment and let Angeles know how hard you got off looking at her movies.

Administrator

Cool Big cock Ladyboy

Is it finally time for some Big Cock ladyboy? yeah I think it is and I found this great post on ShemalesHung.com A blog all about the girls with the big cocks. And some of these girls also have bit tits. But not all of them and I dont know about you. But that is ok with me!

Now for those of you that like a Big cock ladyboy. This post is going to be perfect for you. Because this ladyboy has a really nice big fat cock. And you will enjoy the movie clip that goes with it. She is skinny and unshaven but she has a big cock and shows off her tight ass hole while she waits for a cock to be shoved deep inside. So if you are all in. Just start fucking that ass!

Take a peek at the image below and then click on it to see the website that it comes from. Or you can click the blog URL at the top of this post and check out the blog posts its self and the video clip!

Administrator

Fishnet body suit

I am certain that I do not have to go into detail about what a fishnet body suit is. Furthermore I am certain that not only do you know what one is. But you enjoy seeing them on hot trans girls.

Just think about what the bodysuit looks like on a curvy trans. And if you want, you can scroll down and see that we got Mariana Cordoba to model one for you. She posted about this particular piece of lingerie on her blog and I wanted to share this with you. Furthermore I wanted you to make note that this blog post also happens to have a nice video clip with me. Meaning you get to see this hottness in action.

For those of you who do not know much about Mariana Cordoba, I would advise you either read her blog. OR check out the tour and exclusive members area of her website. Both are hot. But only the members area has the full length movies as well as the full set of photos per shoot.

Click today and see the rest of the video of Mariana Cordoba modeling a Fishnet body suit!

Administrator

Cool Red stockings and Garter

Lots and lots of girls and trans girls love lingerie. And because of that I am going to offer you a quick view of Keira Verga in Red stockings and garter. Not only a photo of her. But also a video clip of her posing in and taking off her red stockings and garter. Kicking off her heels and getting completely naked to make your day the best ever.

For those of you who do not know Keira Verga its time to get some info on her. Petite with big firm tits. A thick and juicy cock. And a great round tranny ass, Keira is the hottest trans girl you will ever meet. And she is naturally this pretty. And Hung! Click here to see her website and join her exclusive members area!

Take a peek below at the image of her modeling the red stockings. See if this is the look you love in a beautiful trans girl. Then click on the image to check out her website and exclusive members area. Or you can click right here to check out the blog she posted this on. See Keira in Lingerie!

Dont forget that you can also see her by clicking the image above.

You can also see more of Keira Verga on TChicks. <--- Click there!

Members who have read this thread: 1