Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Blog Posts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Cool Hot Blog Posts

You can share your favorites here if you like just make sure to say who made the post and link it. Do not steal images and remove the watermarks. We will delete that.

So this thread is about hot blog posts from our network. We want to share some of them as they come up.Some of the blog posts are new and some are older but they are all hot.

We will post the title and an image that links to the blog post. We will also give a brief description.

Make comments on them all and make sure to post some of your own.

Administrator

Keira Verga fucks

The name of this blog post is " Keira Verga Fucks " You can find this post on Shemale Babes Fuck and you will love that site. Lots of hot babes fucking and sucking.

In this case its all about Keira Verga and how she nails the Tranny Bangers ass. Its a photo sample of her riding this guys hole. She sticks it to him and shoves her cock deep into his ass.

Clicking that image will take you right to the post.

If you cant see the image please let us know.

Administrator

Angeles Cid OutDoors

Angeles Cid outdoors is a post of exactly that. We needed a great location to work with Angeles Cid so we rented an amazing home with the perfect pool. She was able to get 100% naked and stroke that huge fat cock outdoors and enjoy herself. She loved it, we loved it and so will you.

Check out more with the post.

Click the image above to see the post.

Administrator

Naomi Chi Blowjob

You have never had a better blowjob than Naomi Chi can give you. She loves to practice and when there is not a man around a dildo will do. With that beautiful face and hair. Sweet smile and deep cleavage its hard not to get excited. But once those clothes come off that big ass and huge cock are out. Well its time to get a blowjob and blow your first load of the evening.

Dont miss out on getting your cock sucked by the busty hung and beautiful Naomi Chi.

Oh oh! I got one!
    From TS Azeneth's site:
    "Meet me in Texas"
    My official website: AngelesCid.com

Administrator

Spread tranny ass. Check this ass out

When it comes to some hot spread tranny ass, this site has tons of it with a big menu of girls to chose from. They all spread their tranny ass and they just need some cock dropped into it. Take a close look at this amazing ass and just imagine the pleasure to get behind her and sink your cock balls deep into that hole.

Check out more about this ass and make sure to click around on that blog. To see the rest of the photo set just join the members area.

Administrator

SheLesbian with TaniaQ

When running around the internet we always look for amazing ideas. The Idea I am posting about here was brought to us by TaniaQ so we did not have to run far. She wanted to do a SheLesbian shoot. But she wanted it with a lot of other girls. A TGril party if you will. So we invited a number of the hottest babes we could for this SheLesbian party so that they could get themselves hot and ready to play with each other.

First to arrive was Nikki Montero. She was from out of the country and the biggest SheLesbain of them all anyway. She walks in the door, looks at the Photo guy and says. " Who am I fucking ?"

It was just the first laugh of the night.

Next to arrive was TaniaQ and also Nina StrongHold. They had arrived in the same taxi and we had a suspicion they had been out together and if nothing else doing a little side fucking. Nina loves a big cock and Tania's cock was dripping when they walked in!

Naomi arrived a little later and was the star of the show with those big and beautiful tattooed titties. You can imagine how they stick out. So with all the SheLesbians in one room the photos and video started rolling.

All of the girls had a great time and the final star of the evening ended up covered in a ton of trans girl cum. SheLesbian milk. Guess who it was.

No, it was not TaniaQ.

Administrator

Trans Girls Naked outdoors.

So who would you think of all the trans girls you know, that would get naked out doors. If not your favorite then who might it be? Well we have one that you sure as hell need to check out and also see the rest of the sets of photos and movies as well. I think there were like 8 sets total. This Trans Girls Naked outdoors post could take more than just her but we wanted to focus on just one. Yes if you guessed that its Angeles Cid, you can start stroking your cock now.

There is also a great video of Angeles in the pool where she shoots her load under water. Go see it now.

Indoors or outdoors, I would enjoy eating every inch of Angeles. Her body looks delicious.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GntlmnTSlvr View Post
    Indoors or outdoors, I would enjoy eating every inch of Angeles. Her body looks delicious.
    It is amazing and that cock is bigger in person than in photos.

Administrator

Fitness Shemales? How about Trans Fitness?

No matter what you want to call a trans girl the ones that look the hottest are the ones that are also into fitness. Take a look at this photo of Nina StrongHold. A recent post on her blog shows those amazing thighs and she was out in public when this image was taken. In fact she had just had dinner and a bottle of wine and a lot of fun. However she wanted to share with her fans those killer thick and juicy fitness thighs.

Clicking that image will take you straight to the blog post. Remember to rate it and comment for her. She loves to read what fans think!

Perfect hips thighs and ass are very important. Nina has obviously delicious thigh meat. DELISH!

Administrator

Make you are looking for some spread tranny ass?

How about it guys? Want to check out a free sample of some of the hottest spread ass you will ever see? Especially because it belongs to tranny Keira Verga and her ass is something special. Never touched by a doctor and always tight and round and ready for a big hard cock. Take a close look at the blog post and see for yourself. Keira Verga has a stunning ass.

Dont forget to make comments for Keira as well. She loves them.

Administrator

Amor LB

The next girl I have to update with is AmorLB. She started out as a model for AsianTSWorld.com but she was just so hot we decided to make her own site. You can check it out right now if you agree with our view of her. She is just tooo sexy to ignore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amor.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	3389

Make sure and say hi to her in the members area or even here on the chat board!

Administrator

Hung and Busty Azeneth

Does everyone here know of Azeneth? She is the hung and busty blonde that you see in the image below. I hope no one takes offense when I say this but Azeneth is a real Amazon of a woman. And I mean that in the cock strokingest way. Standing at 5' 10 inches and with a 10 inch cock. She is amazing. And even though this photo is a bit older she still has some amazing big tits on her. Let me know what you think!

Members who have read this thread: 1