Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Blog Posts

Administrator

Keira Verga

Speaking of hot. How about a shot of Keira Vergas new tranny tits? OK well by now they are not new but in this photo she had her implants only for 3 months. So New tranny tits was the order of the day and one of the names of this set. And lets not forget the sexy as hell lingerie she chose to show her body off in. How hot is this pink piece when it comes to holding her amazing body and tits?

Let us know what you think and we can post more. Or you can CLICK HERE for more of ---> Keira Vergas Tits!

Administrator

Nina strongHold showing off her nipples

OK ok so yeah this one is hot and I already have a sticky keyboard from getting this post ready. So do a favor and let me know what you think as soon as you can clean your hands off as well.

This beauty is the Busty and big booty trans Nina StrongHold. Yes she has her own website and the image below is linked to it so just click the link to see more. I know you will fall in love with this body and especially those nipples and that big ass of hers.

Check them out for yourself right now. Its one of my favorite blog posts.

Make sure and reply below so Nina knows what you think.

The origional blog post can be found here. ---> Ninas big tits <---

Administrator

Naomi Chi has some big titties

When it comes to a set of Big titties, you really really need to check out more of Naomi Chi. She has a killer set and your going to love the natural look as well as feel. These puppies are heavy enough and big enough that you can stand behind her and jiggle them while kissing and biting on her neck. And if you were to do that to her you could also look down and watch as her big fat tranny cock grows nice and fat waiting for you to play with it as well.

So make up your mind on what you want to play with first on Naomi Chi. Her big fat tranny cock or her big titties? Hint. Play with both at the same time even if you need to use your feet!

Click here to see the blog post of Naomi Chi showing off her tits.

Otherwise click on the image above to check out her website tour!

Members who have read this thread: 2