Thread: Come into the jaccuzi with me!

Come into the jaccuzi with me!

Good morning loves!
    This photo is from a sexy photoshoot I did in a Jaccuzi. It was so sensual, so exciting... I didn't mind that my makeup smeared
    Now, seriously, I loved the shoot in the Jaccuzi and I would like to invite you to film an entire sex video with me in it! Wouldn't you love to join me into the hot bubbly Jaccuzi, caress my soft skin, kiss me softly, and then make passionate love to me? How passionate, you ask? As much as YOU want! I can go soft, and I can go very rought, trust me!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antonmariam-1219.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	264.9 KB 
ID:	3484

If you are ready for this hot, steamy and very wet and sloppy hardcore sex, let me know. My home in Athens, Greece. Or if you have a nice Jaccuzi, invite me... I am available to travel all throughtout Europe.

See you here:
    www.AngelesCid.com's Jaccuzi Action
    My official website: AngelesCid.com

Administrator

Cool Hot tub

Can you guys imagine being in a hot tub with Angeles Cid?
    She walks into the room. Wearing a bikini and high heels. You can see her titties bounce with each step. The way her firm big trans girl ass moves. She finally gets to the edge of the hot tub and slips off the heels. Then sits down on the side and swings her legs around and dips her toes in.

Her big tits pushing up and out against the fabric of her bikini top. You can just see her nipples as they also push hard against the fabric. Then she slowly spreads her legs just a little and you can see her huge cock tucked deep into her bikini bottom!!

Ok guys. So let your imagination run wild. What would happen next?

Members who have read this thread: 2